Saturday, May 14, 2011

Twilight: The Whole Enchilada


      I know a lot of people who HATE Twilight, or are just not into it. Just a year ago I practically breathed Twilight and all the movies and books. Robert Pattinson was (and pretty much still is) the love of my life. The walls in my room are currently splattered with pictures of the Twilight cast and anything that relates to it (I was in a collage-making mood for a few days). I went to the midnight showing for both New Moon and Eclipse, and woke up the next day for school, still mind blown. Last July I attended a Twilight convention with my mom in Indianapolis and met some of the werewolves (Chaske Spencer "Sam Uley", Bronson Pelletier "Jared", Alex Meraz "Paul", Booboo Stewart "Seth Clearwater" and Tinsel Korey "Emily Young/Uley"). To be honest, that was the best day of my life. I got 4 out of the 5 wolves' autographs and got to shake hands with them (I got to personally speak with Booboo and hug him!). Besides meeting Hulk and Brooke Hogan, Bill Nye the Science Guy and a few not well known people, I'd never met celebs before!
     I really hope sometime in my life I meet my beloved Robert Pattinson and have a fundue time with him. Speaking of Robert Pattinson, yesterday was his 25th birthday! I celebrated by winning a scrimmage against another soccer team during practice last night. I have to admit I'm not AS crazy about him as I was just a year ago (and I blame Vampire Weekend for that), but I still have the occasional hyperventilation when I see new photos of him n a magazine or see a commercial/advertisement/new information about Water for Elephants and Breaking Dawn Part 1. Yesterday all I wanted to do was watch Remember Me, but I never did since I do not own it. Life sucks.
    There's a lot of Twilight haters out there, and that's okay... sometimes. Sometimes haters sip on the Haterade and take things too far. All I know is, I love Twilight and hopefully I always will.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment