Thursday, May 26, 2011

 Breaking news:  Look what I found!
Because I had no homework today (surprisingly enough), I decided to surf the net, and by net I mean Google Images. I typed in "Lively Vibes" and I found a picture of me and a few of the pictures I've posted on this blog... and I found this! Apparently this "Lively Vibe" is a lifestyle blog covering a variation of topics. Cool! So I saved the picture, edited it on Paint and added the "s", and voila! The Lively Vibes logo is born (with a help of copying).
   In other news, IT WON'T STOP RAINING. Even though I prefer cloudy, breezy weather over hot, sunny weather, this rain is making me wanna shoot Martha Mitchell! The bad news is it's gonna be like this for a few more days. Oddly enough, though, I'm pretty fortunate other than the people who have been attacked by tornadoes and floods lately. I remember back in '09 Terre Haute had a major flood and many lost their homes and properties. The walls in my garage got a bit torn up, but other than that we were fine. My brother's friend woke up to his room flooded with water up to his bed that night! It was truly an unfortunate time for us Hoosiers. We're not used to feeling like Floridians (no offense to all you Floridians).

No comments:

Post a Comment